Turin Cot Bed
Turin Cot Bed
- Your favourite colour SOLD OUT? Chat with us now and we can help you with that.
- Modern cot with clean lines, rounded corners and playful angled feet.
- Crafted with sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria, New Zealand Radiata wood and engineered timber.
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
- Two base heights: higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Can later be converted to a toddler bed by removing one side. Toddler guard panel sold separately.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Requires cot bed mattress 132 x 70cm. Mattress not included.
Bring a touch of Nordic charm to your nursery with the Boori Turin Cot Bed.
Crafted from sustainable solid wood, the Turin is designed to withstand the bumps and knocks of family life. All Boori cot beds have the ability to transform into a toddler bed, lasting you from birth to around 5 years. A Toddler Guard Panel is available separately for additional security.
Materials & finish
Cot frame crafted from sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria and New Zealand Radiata timber. Base slats use laminated veneer lumber (LVL).
Complies with Australian/New Zealand safety standards AS/NZS 2172-2003 & European safety standards EN 716-1-2:2017. Must use compatible mattress size 132 x 70cm.
Recommended for newborn to 5 years old. Use higher base level for newborns, and move to lower base level once baby can pull themselves up. Can later convert cot to toddler bed. Toddler Guard Panel available separately.
Height: 87cm | Width: 77cm | Length: 137cm
Requires assembly. View assembly guide.
Distance from ground to base (higher position): 43cm
Distance from ground to base (lower position): 24cm
H: 16cm | W: 84cm | L: 140cm | Weight: 29kg