Natty Single Bunk Bed
Natty Single Bunk Bed
- The Natty Single Bunk Bed is crafted from a combination of Australian Araucaria timber and engineered timber.
- Modern two-tone design.
- Guarded sides provide a safe and secure sleeping environment
- Height clearance under the loft bed is 114cm
- Requires standard Australian single bed mattresses (~188cm x 92cm)
- Height from base to top of guarded side is ~36cm. For safety reasons, mattress thickness when lofted should not exceed 18cm.
- Can be assembled as a loft bed with the option to later convert to a bunk bed (BK-TICK bunk bed conversion kit available separately) OR un-lofted bed (BK-NACSGV22 set of 4 grounded feet) sold separately.
- Features a handy bedside tray for easy access to items (sold separately)
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
With versatility at the heart of its design, the Natty Single Bunk Bed combines sleek, modern styling with practicality. The bunk bed can be converted into a loft bed OR an un-lofted bed (the conversion kits are sold separately).
Materials & finish
Bed frame crafted from a combination of plywood with laminate, and sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria and New Zealand Radiata timber with water-based paint. Base slats use LVL timber.
Tested to carry 100kg static weight.
It is recommended that loft & bunk beds are not used by children under 6 years old due to risk of injury from falls. Bed can convert to an un-lofted bed or bunk (both conversion kits sold separately).
Height: 161cm | Width: 162.3cm | Length: 199.4cm
Fits standard Australian Single Size mattress ~ 188cm x 90cm.
Height clearance under bed: 114cm
Distance from base to top of guarded side is about 36cm.
Box 1: H: 102cm | W: 63cm | L: 9cm | Weight: 28kg
Box 2: H: 209cm | W: 44cm | L: 16cm | Weight: 28kg
Box 3: H: 41cm | W: 17cm | L: 5cm | Weight: 2.2kg
Box 4: H: 147cm | W: 31cm | L: 14cm | Weight: 18kg
Box 5: H: 12.4cm | W: 18.6cm | L: 45.2cm | Weight: 2.9kg
Can later be converted to a bunk bed through the purchase of the BK-TICK conversion kit
OR can be converted to an un-lofted bed through the purchase of the BK-NACSGV22 (set of 4 grounded feet)